California health officials have confirmed a second measles case in a person who visited Disneyland in January, just one week after another case was reported. In a press release shared on Saturday, ...
Orange County health officials confirmed a measles exposure at Disneyland this week — marking the second case in the state this year. An international traveler arrived in Los Angeles this week and ...
LOS ANGELES - Health officials are warning parents that a student at a Southern California high school has become infected with measles from an outbreak traced to Disneyland in December, urging them ...
At least nine people confirmed to have highly infectious measles visited Disneyland parks in Southern California last month, health officials said Wednesday. The California Department of Public Health ...
Health officials in Orange County are sounding the alarm after confirming a recent measles case involving a child who visited Disneyland last week. The Orange County Health Care Agency said on ...
Orange County health officials confirmed that guests who recently visited Disneyland have been exposed to measles. In a statement over the weekend, the OC Health Care Agency announced it had received ...
Orange County health officials are warning of another possible measles exposure after a confirmed case visited Disneyland last month. The OC Health Care Agency on Saturday said an individual who was ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results