A fan who was injured in last year's Liverpool FC victory parade crash has said he felt sorry for the driver who ploughed into the crowd. Stefan Dettlaf, 73, told 5 News he suffered flashbacks for ...
Liverpool supporters who were injured when Paul Doyle drove his car through crowds at the team's victory parade have spoken about their experiences from that day. Before Doyle, 54, was jailed for 21 ...
"Our thoughts and prayers are with those who have been affected by this serious incident." ...
A police officer speaks with a man at the site of an incident on Water Street near the Liver Building in Liverpool after a car collided with pedestrians during the Premier League winners parade, in ...
The aftermath of the Liverpool parade attack Paul Ellis/AFP via Getty Images The Athletic FC ⚽ is The Athletic’s daily football (or soccer, if you prefer) newsletter. Sign up to receive it directly to ...
A British man who injured more than 130 people by ploughing his car into a crowd of Liverpool soccer fans during May’s Premier League victory parade pleaded guilty on Wednesday to 31 charges, ...
LONDON, Nov 26 (Reuters) - A British man who injured more than 130 people by ploughing his car into a crowd of Liverpool soccer fans during May's Premier League victory parade pleaded guilty on ...