GOMA, Congo (AP) — More than 400 civilians have been killed since the Rwanda-backed M23 armed group escalated its offensive in the South Kivu province in eastern Congo, regional officials said, adding ...
The rebels swept through large chunks of eastern DRC, claiming a revolution, before entering Goma – the capital of North Kivu province – in January 2025, seizing the city from the Congolese army and ...
Add Yahoo as a preferred source to see more of our stories on Google. Congolese civilians walk at Maendeleo market as calm returns after clashes between members of the Alliance Fleuve Congo (AFC) and ...
The East African on MSN
M23: We’re advocating federalism not cessation, in the vast, diverse DRC
M23 defends its cooperation with Rwanda and urges partners to invest in eastern Congo ...
2don MSN
Exclusive-Congo offers tantalum deposit under M23 control to US in minerals pact, document shows
By Ange Kasongo and Maxwell Akalaare Adombila KINSHASA/DAKAR, Feb 18 (Reuters) - The Democratic Republic of Congo added the ...
FILE - M23 rebels escort government soldiers and police who surrendered to an undisclosed location in Goma, Democratic republic of the Congo, Jan. 30, 2025. (AP Photo ...
DAKAR, Senegal (AP) — Rwanda-backed M23 rebels said Tuesday they will withdraw from Uvira, the strategic city in eastern Congo seized last week, as fighting in the region escalated despite a ...
DAKAR, Senegal(AP) — Rwanda-backed rebel group M23 said that it had taken control of the strategic city of Uvira in eastern Congo on Wednesday afternoon, following a rapid offensive since the start of ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results