News
The verdict marks the end of the highly publicised case, in which the men were accused of sexually assaulting a woman in 2018.
The Crown has decided not to appeal an Ontario Superior Court justice's not guilty decisions a month ago in the sex assault trial for five former world junior hockey players.
An Ontario Superior Court justice today found five members of Canada’s 2018 world junior hockey team not guilty of sexual ...
The decision came following a trial that garnered widespread attention, spanned two months and featured a number of bizarre ...
LONDON, Ontario (AP) An Ontario judge was delivering her ruling Thursday in the sexual assault trial of five former members of Canada’s world junior hockey team, saying she did not find the ...
The Hockey Canada sexual assault trial has concluded, with the five accused players acquitted, yet the profound discussions about the sport's deep-seated culture persist.
8don MSN
Canadian government will not appeal sexual assault acquittal of 5 hockey players, lawyer says
A lawyer for one of five former world junior hockey players acquitted of sexual assault charges last month says the Canadian ...
A Superior Court Justice said prosecutors could not meet the onus of proof for the charges against Michael McLeod, Carter Hart, Alex Formenton, Dillon Dube and Callan Foote.
Reactions are pouring in from Canadians after five members of Canada's 2018 world junior team charged with sexual assault were acquitted.
The NHL deputy commissioner also addressed concerns over Olympic sites in Milan in a sit-down with The Athletic.
Five Canadian professional hockey players accused of sexually assaulting a woman in 2018 were found not guilty on Thursday, with the judge ruling the complainant's account of the alleged offenses ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results