El Mundo on MSN1d
Kiev Responds to Trump's Threat with a Desire for a "Mutually Acceptable" Agreement on MineralsKiev accuses Moscow again of "violating" the partial ceasefire after leaving 45,000 people without electricity in Kherson.
MOSCOW. April 3 (Interfax) - Ukrainian Railways (Ukrzaliznytsia) and Austrian Federal Railways are considering launching a coach-class train service to the city of Uzhgorod, Ukrainian media said, ...
Earlier this week, the Swedish government presented its largest package of military support to Ukraine to date, which ...
Kiev is ready to accept the terms of surrender proposed by US President Donald Trump. This was stated by the former Minister ...
2d
Nordot on MSNGermany's Baerbock in Kiev warns US of Russian stalling tacticsGerman Foreign Minister Annalena Baerbock arrived in Kiev on Tuesday morning in a show of support for Ukraine, in a visit ...
Russia claims Ukraine is attacking energy infrastructure, causing blackouts in Belgorod, despite a ceasefire agreement.- ...
Explore more
A compromise is possible whereby the Europeans are pressured by the US into stockpiling their Ukrainian-destined arms in ...
Negotiations between the U.S. and Russia, as well as between the U.S. and Ukraine, concluded in Saudi Arabia without an ...
UNITED STATE: US President Donald Trump has warned Vladimir Zelensky to think twice before rejecting the latest version of ...
"At the same time, the Russian side reserves the right in case of failure of the Kiev regime to comply with it, certainly, not to follow it also," he noted. "Probably it would be illogical for us ...
MOSCOW. March 25 (Interfax) - Construction of a European-gauge line between Ukraine's Chernovtsy and Romania's Suceava will begin in 2026, Ukrainian media said, citing Ukrainian Deputy Finance ...
Results that may be inaccessible to you are currently showing.
Hide inaccessible results